Company: Parker And Lynch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Accountant JobSenior accountant role open in an essential
business organization offering a progressive role in growing
- Accounts Payable, Receivables and Bank Reconciliations
- Month-end close activities, including preparation of journal
entries and reconciliations for various balance sheet and income
- General Ledger, Cost and Inventory Reconciliations
- Preparation and review of financial statements to ensure
transactions and consolidations are properly reflected and in
accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Manage financial data from multiple locations
EducationBachelors degree in Finance or Accounting.Experience
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Good Accounting knowledge and Excel skills.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, driven personality.
- Goal-oriented with attention to deadlines and details.
- Ability to work independentlyThis is a Permanent Full-Time
position with benefits. Salary 75-85k range.by Jobble
Keywords: Parker And Lynch, Paterson , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!