Company: Pim Brands Llc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
ABOUT US:The Promotion In Motion Companies, Inc. (PIM) is one of
North Americas premier makers of fruit snacks, confections and
other treats. Ranked amongst the top 50 on Candy Industry Magazines
Global Top 100 confectionery companies in the world. PIM has also
been named as one of the fastest growing CPG companies in the U.S.
by The Boston Consulting Group and IRI, for the fourth time in six
years to receive this recognition.At PIM our goal is simple: We
delight consumers with delicious, high quality snacks and
confections. Our commitment is to develop, manufacture and market
the highest quality products in a responsible, ethical and
transparent manner. We put consumers at the core of what we do and
are continually looking to improve our people, knowledge, processes
and technologies to accomplish this.We invite you to come and build
a SWEET career at PIM. Our entrepreneurial environment is perfect
for action-oriented individuals who enjoy a non-bureaucratic
structure. Make an immediate and lasting impact while helping to
grow iconic brands.
Responsible for performing ongoing analysis of operation
- Support Month End Accounting Close process and Reporting.
- Perform ad hoc product/plant analysis to support product
costing and to support operations.
- Ability to multi-task effectively. Flexibility is
- Support plant budgeting process.
- Interfaces with all plant department supervisors for expense
- Fixed asset support.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs cost accounting activities covering material shrink
and yield analysis.
- Report food safety and quality issues to Plant management and
- Follow PIM Brands GMP rules
- Monitor fellow employees for adherence to GMPs.
- Support assigned tasks related to Capital projects / Fixed
Assets. Maintain fixed asset records and schedules.
- Record monthly depreciation in Fixed Asset System.
- Supports cost variance analysis - monthly and YTD. Provide
variance explanations for period end.
- Analysis and reporting of R&D and Rework activity.
- Function as backup for daily inventory reconciliation and
capital project administration.
- Assists in Fixed asset project analysis.
- Project work as assigned (Lot Control EAM, etc.).
- Provide support for annual audit.
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly end duties as assigned (journal
entries, variance explanations, etc.)
- Support cycle count and year end physical inventory and spare
- Ability to work additional hours as neededPHYSICAL DEMANDS/
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONSStanding, walking, sitting, bending,
reaching, kneeling, and crouching. Manual dexterity of hands and
fingers for keyboard entry. Lifting and moving of objects weighing
at least 15 lbs. Reasonable accommodations will be evaluated and
considered to enable an individual to perform the essential job
Office environment is well lighted and climate controlled. When on
the plant floor it is representative of a large, busy manufacturing
operation. Noisy, active, objects on the floor, constant movement,
and traffic flow of motorized equipment. Hair net, beard net,
assigned work uniform, protective eye wear and gloves are among the
GMP required apparel that must be worn, if indicated, on the plant
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level required (spreadsheet
and analysis, filters, pivot tables, V look ups, etc.)
- Willing to be trained
- Ability to read, speak, and write English is
Keywords: Pim Brands Llc, Paterson , STAFF ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, Auditing , Franklin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!