Company: Gotham Technology Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Title: IT Administrative CoordinatorLocation: Paramus,
NJFULL TIME JOB8:30-5:30pm
The successful candidate will assist the SVP Chief Information
Officer of Information Technology and support the Information
Technology department. Strong software and technical skills are a
must. The ideal candidate will have prior administrative experience
supporting Executive-level management, and excellent communication
and computer skills. Essential duties and responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Provides required administrative support to the SVP, CIO of
Information Technology and the IT department team, including:
- Answering phone calls, greeting and escorting guests of the
- Assisting in the scheduling of travel.
- Maintaining the executive meeting calendar for the CIO.
- Coordinating logistics for department activities /
- Act as link between end users and higher-level support
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- The preparation of agendas, minutes, and supporting exhibits
for all meetings with the CIO including direct reports, committee
meetings and other individual and/or group meetings as directed by
- Independently develops initial drafts of management and
departmental communications including presentations, reports,
memorandum, correspondence and general communications as directed
by the CIO.
- Developing and maintaining IT department electronic
communication sites (e.g, SharePoint, Intranet, "wiki's",
- Administering the development, assembly and publishing of
program / project status reports.
- Publishing and maintaining IT management reporting
- Documents, maintains and publishes department procedures and
- Processing purchase orders, expense reports and invoices
ensuring the proper project and accounting code assignments.
- IT equipment management:
- Maintain Inventory
- Assist with various new application implementation Job
- Strong computer skills including advanced Microsoft Office
skills including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
and project management software; Knowledge of conferencing
solutions including Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting or similar
- Must be able to learn new software applications and demonstrate
capabilities in a reasonable amount of time.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to handle
multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and coordination
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly professional approach and presence via all telephone,
electronic and personal interactions.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and able to work in a
- Requires analytical and constructive thinking.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working within an
executive level corporate environment.
- Highly proficient in content publishing and administration
(e.g., web site content management, SharePoint, 'wiki', etc.)
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle
confidential information discretely. Education/Experience: Required
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- 3-5 years administrative assistance experience; preferably in
an information technology or senior executive environment.
Keywords: Gotham Technology Group, Paterson , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!