Regional Commission Admin.
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers. Position Objective The main responsibility of this
position is to process monthly commissions for sales personnel
utilizing commissions system for an assigned region. This includes
constant communication with all levels of management within
assigned region to ensure commissions are processed accurately and
timely. Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with Payroll, HR and the sales field.
- Audit invoices from SAP and compare to Callidus database to
ensure accuracy in revenue. This includes making sure personnel is
correctly assigned to their territory.
- Manually correct, within the Callidus system, any discrepancies
found during the auditing process.
- Communicate any exceptions to upper management to obtain
- Review Callidus statements to ensure accuracy in commissions to
be paid as scheduled.
- Maintain constant communications with the assigned region
responding to inquiries related to commission payments, comp plans,
promotions and any exceptions that may arise before and during
commission payment process.
- Process all commission payments for payroll. This includes
verifying accuracy of payment information.
- Work closely with management to understand compensation plans
and apply them correctly. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and
- Knowledge of SAP and Callidus preferred.
- Ability to research transactions via MKM KIT.
- Must have strong aptitude for figures.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and
follow up skills.
- Knowledge of sales compensation plans and structures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint). Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 2-yr college degree or equivalent work experience. Accounting
background preferred. Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the
Future.---Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender
status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected under
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Paterson , Regional Commission Admin., Administration, Clerical , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!