repost Substitute secretaries
Company: Paterson School District
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Staff Needed: Substitute Secretaries on an as needed basis
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Bilingual, preferred
* Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related
secretarial or office position.
* A graduate of a recognized program of secretarial studies,
* Demonstrate excellent secretarial skills, including at least
fifty (50) words per minute at the keyboard with a minimum of
* General bookkeeping skills
* Organizational and filing skills
* The ability to use electronic equipment for word processing, data
management, information retrieval, and telecommunications.
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or an equivalent
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt to and utilize the district's
* Demonstrate appropriate telephone etiquette, with proper voice
* Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and
interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff,
administration, parents, and the community.
* Applicants will be required to successfully complete an office
skills proficiency screening.
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English,
both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and
Salary: $110.00 per diem
Initiator: Karen Dever
* Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the
Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
* Pending Budget availability
* All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the
date posted on the Paterson Public Schools website
Keywords: Paterson School District, Paterson , repost Substitute secretaries, Administration, Clerical , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!