Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a Technical Writer with experience, please read on!
Experienced Technical Writer who can work remotely interviewing
subject matter experts, working hands-on with our products, and
writing clear concise technical documentation for our customers'
users.Contact to hireLocation: Anywhere in the Eastern or Central
time zones preferredSalary: $50,000 - $75,000 DOEWhat You Will Be
DoingThe Technical Writer composes written materials relating to
instructions, guidelines and procedures for end-user usage,
organizes material, and completes writing assignments according to
set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and
terminology. The customer uses our products to gain a deep
understanding of how they function for the user.
- Develops technical documentation, in accordance with Company
documentation development standards.
- Interviews subject matter experts, observes work processes, and
communicates with business leaders and staff to research and
analyze information required for the development or update of
policy, procedure, and forms documentation.
- Prepares, packages, and presents draft documentation to
management, compliance/risk, subject matter experts, and
appropriate lines of business for review and publication
- Performs all related publication functions, as required.What
You Need for this Position
- Technical Writing: 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in the development of policy, procedure, and forms
- Publication tools and processes: document, web, online
- Experience with Confluence
- Experience with Jira or other workflow management tools
- Experience with Agile methodologiesSo, if you are a Technical
Writer with experience, please apply today!Colorado employees will
receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available
benefits, please contact Stephanie LilleyEmail Your Resume In Word
ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:Stephanie.Lilley@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SL9-1694042 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Stephanie Lilley -
Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized
to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Paterson , Technical Writer, Advertising , Rockaway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!