Company: Paterson Public Schools
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SCHOOL BASED ADMINISTRATORS/Principal
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
Staff Needed: One (1) Principal
- Hold a New Jersey Administrative Certificate in accordance with
the requirements of
- N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et seq., and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11,
with a principal endorsement (N.J.A.C 6:11-9.3 and 9.5).
- Hold a master's degree from an accredited college or
- Have at least three (3) years excellent administrative
experience as a Principal or
- Assistant Principal, and excellent experience in teaching and
working with adolescents.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and organizational skills and
the ability to motivate people.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character
- Hold a valid driver's license with no serious violations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of curriculum
development and program evaluation, child growth and development,
effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning
assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and
interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff,
administration, parents, and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English,
both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and
- Demonstrate the ability to use computers for word processing,
data management, and telecommunications.
- Provide proof of U. S. citizenship or legal resident alien
status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the
Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been
conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of
Education. During the initial six- month period, provide a sworn
statement that there have not been any convictions of a crime or a
disorderly person's offense in accordance with 18A:6-7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job
functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation
pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C.
- Pass the State-required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as
required by N.J.A.C.6:3-4A.4.
- Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications, as the
Superintendent may deem appropriate, acceptable, and legal.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: David Cozart Jr., Assistant Superintendent
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the
Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following
the date or until filled
Keywords: Paterson Public Schools, Paterson , Principal, Education / Teaching , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...