Associate Mechanical Engineer (Medical devices) (JO-2111-138654)
Company: Ultimate Staffing Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our medical device technologies firm in Mahwah, NJ is looking
for an Associate Mechanical Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates fabrication, installation, operation,
application, maintenance and repair of mechanical or
electromechanical machines, equipment, tools, engines and
- Ensures that quality levels and industry standards are
maintained or improved in the manufacturing process.
- Oversees installation, operation, maintenance and repair of
equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water and steam
- Evaluates mechanical products to determine their cost
effectiveness and efficiency.
- May evaluate field installations and recommend design
modifications to eliminate malfunctions.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of
judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to
work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires professional mastery of a specialized
field of expertise that typically requires a college degree or
- Job requires a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding
of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in
carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the
underlying concepts & principles upon which the job is based.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on
practice and previous experience.
- This job typically requires a degree in process or equivalent
and no experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we
can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your
commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In
return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our
Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision
coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing Services, Paterson , Associate Mechanical Engineer (Medical devices) (JO-2111-138654), Engineering , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!