Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This individual will be responsible for:
- Developing innovative mechanical design solutions for new or
- Collaborate with in-house personnel, company salesforce, and
customers on product requirements, and create /design product
solutions to resolve problems.
- Assist with prototype development and BOM creation. Redesign
existing products for enhancement and manufacturability.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to analyze, troubleshoot and
- Display a strong sense of urgency and understanding of project
- Maintain detailed records and ensure accuracy and completeness
of required documentation.
- Working with documentation control software Solidworks EPDM or
Adept for example.
- Solid understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
(GD&T) Job Requirements:Requirements:
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Engineering knowledge of mechanical engineering sciences
(mechanics, machine design, dynamics and manufacturing processes)
with the ability to apply these principles to solve customer
challenges. - -
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail for creation
of manufacturing drawings.
- MUST have experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Hands-On experience preferred. Custom designs are often built
by the designer
Keywords: HYTORC, Paterson , Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!