PROGRAM DIRECTOR/SUPERVISED AND SUPPORTED LIVING PROGRAMS
Company: New Jersey Community Development Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Program DirectorSupervised Apartments and Supported Living
ProgramsNew Jersey Community Development CorporationNew Jersey
Community Development Corporation is a multi-faceted community
development and social service agency providing opportunities to
transform lives in Passaic County. The Program Director oversees
all facets of program operations for Hawthorne Supervised Apartment
Program and the Supported Living Program . The Program Director
also provides administrative and programmatic support to the
Director of Residential Operations.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures overall performance of programs meeting identified
outcomes, including expectation of a program culture that is
inspiring, nurturing, and supportive.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates program staff.
- Establishes the staff schedule. Reviews and approves staff time
sheets, vacation and holiday requests.
- Coordinates the referral and admissions process.
- Coordinates the planning for new residents to move into the
residence, including reading records and completing evaluations to
determine appropriateness of potential program residents, as well
as ensuring that all admission records are in place prior to the
- Initiates and coordinates the ongoing Individual Habilitation
Plan for each resident and ensures that all staff is active
participants in the required components of this process.
- Monitors the DTR progress for each resident. Tracks progress
related to residents' IHP goals and objectives.
- Ensures the timely and thorough completion of program
documentation as required by state licensing standards, agency
policy and procedures and continuous quality improvement (CQI)
- Reviews the daily logs, medication logs, communication log,
activity sheets, and incident reports at least once every 72 hours
to identify any errors, problems, trends, or issues which require
- Provides administrative & programmatic support to the Director
of Residential Operations
- Works with Director of Residential Operations to ensure that
program staff is thoroughly familiar with State licensing standards
and policies and procedures of NJCDC's residential programs.
- Assists Director of Residential Operations in new program
development, including attending planning meetings.
- Cooperates with the Department of Children and Families,
Department of Human Services, Division of Developmental
Disabilities, Division of Mental Health & Addiction Services and
the Office of Licensing during all investigations.Prospective
applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree in social work or human
services field preferred and three years experience in residential
setting; demonstrated experience working with developmentally
disabled; excellent organizational skills; self-starter; ability to
work independently; ability to multi-task; Excellent interpersonal,
verbal, and written communication skills; and a valid, clean New
Jersey driver's license.If Interested In Applying For This
PositionSend your resume with a cover note telling us a little
about yourself, your skills, and experience to Human Resources.
Please place "Program Director" in the subject line of your
email.Job Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Work Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: New Jersey Community Development Corporation, Paterson , PROGRAM DIRECTOR/SUPERVISED AND SUPPORTED LIVING PROGRAMS, Executive , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!