Supply Chain Manager
Company: Kirker Enterprises
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Kirker Enterprises is a custom manufacturer of nail lacquer and
nail care treatment products since the 1940's that has evolved into
a full turnkey operation. -We are proud to offer our services in
filling and packaging from free standing stock to beautifully
designed packaging options and displays. -With manufacturing
operations in the United States and Europe, we offer the right
option to fit each customer's individual requirements. -Kirker is
proud to be part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion
multinational company with 15,500 employees worldwide and
subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealant,
building materials and related services.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for supply chain functions
related to purchasing, vendor and materials management, inventory,
ERP implementation and maintenance (as it related to supply chain),
and service for Kirker USA, and Kirker Europe. Vendor product and
services are to be negotiated and delivered at competitive levels
consistent with Company policy and performance standards including
contracts and agreement.
If you are looking for challenging work environment in which high
performance is recognized and rewarded, this is an excellent
opportunity for you to be part of the business of a very successful
NYSE company. -We offer competitive compensation package and robust
company benefits including health, dental, group term life,
AD&D and Disability insurance, 401k and company-paid pension
plan. - -
Role and Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining measurable performance metrics for
all levels of supply chain activities to include but not limited to
supplier performance, supplier quality, internal order placement
performance, material inventory and tracking, and material shortage
- Negotiate all Exclusivities for new raw materials, Services,
Non-Disclosure Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Bonds, POA
for international shipments, Volume Rebate Payment Terms and
- Establish and maintain relationships with Suppliers.
- Negotiate and execute purchase orders or vendor contracts as
needed to support business needs.
- Source New Raw Materials, New Technology and Packaging.
- Direct and participates in the planning process for raw
materials. -Establish & utilize MRP routinely.
- Establish material tracking and reporting systems through ERP
(or other means) to assure inventory accuracy with the purpose of
obtaining and maintaining perpetual inventory (i.e. replace
physical inventory counts in entirety with appropriate cycle counts
and system maintenance).
- Assist the implementation and maintenance of the company's
standard cost system.
- Review and manage material costs in the ERP system.
- Analyze current inventories and procedure; suggest improvement
to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the
company. -Implement subsequent changes to processes.
- Follow market updates to take advantage of any competitive cost
from a global market prospective.
- Manage material flow to insure inventory is maintained to the
optimum level to support on time customer deliveries while keeping
inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
- Manage all imports for items purchased. Liaison with Custom
Brokers and Freight Forwarders.
- Manages all activities that develop relationships with
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oversee, or manage special projects as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum ten (10) year experience in supply chain, preferred in
- BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience utilizing ERP system(s) and MRP, prefer Microsoft
- Ability to deal with diverse personalities at all levels of an
organization by maintaining objectivity and demonstrating
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Working Condition/Physical Requirements
- Prolonged period of sitting at desk and working on a
- Frequent walking and standing during plant walk-through to
understand production procedure
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at time
Keywords: Kirker Enterprises, Paterson , Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!