Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion Director
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion
Director with experience, please read on!
Pharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative
treatments for central nervous system disorders is looking for an
experienced Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion Director
to join their growing team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide regulatory knowledge, guidance, and risk assessments to
teams developing advertising and promotional material.
- Work with team members on reviewing promotional materials,
ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements along with
promotional objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance of all Regulatory promotional labeling and
marketing materials and communications.
- Act as the primary contact to the US FDA Office of Prescription
Drug Promotion (OPDP), lead OPDP meetings to ensure timely
submission of promotional materials.
- Act as the Regulatory lead on the Promotional Material Review
- Make sure all changes in product labeling are implemented and
updated in current promotions and advertising.
- Provide training on advertising and promotion regulations.
- Stay up to date on FDA regulations and guidance associated with
advertising, promotion, and regulatory applications.
What You Need for this Position
- Masters degree
- 8+ years of regulatory pharmaceutical industry experience
- 5+ years advertising and promotion regulatory experience
- Advanced degree: MD, Ph D, PharmD preferred
What's In It for You
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
So, if you are a Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion
Director with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : ST5-1657857 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Samantha Teti - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Paterson , Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion Director, Executive , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!