Tech Product Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Tech Product Manager
Return Queen is looking for a knowledgeable Tech Product Manager
responsible for owning a product roadmap, and consulting directly
with group CEO and other key stakeholders on Brand, Vision,
Mission, and ultimately delivering outcomes and impact for the
Daily responsibility will be:
- To field all ideas into priorities, as providing insight and
visibility of the ROI. This would be accomplished through
collecting data, research, comps, and testing. As a start up, the
Tech Product Manager will be doing these things physically
themselves, and eventually able to expand and manage a team, as we
- Be the communicative liaison between all departments: Customer
Service - converting actual user experience and feedback, Sales -
Retail API, compatibilities, and programs, Design & Development,
Marketing, and the ability to visually convey proposed Product
Direction to the Executive Team.
- Be the ringleader, so to speak, on enthusiasm of the product,
excitement in the office, positive mindset, motivator,
communicator- able to speak all languages of topic/industry of each
department, and pretty much be the glue to all.
What You'll Do:
- Create the product roadmap.
- Be responsible for User Experience research and design.
- Oversee the product team, including making sure the team is
successful, evaluating big bets.
- Define the overall structure of the team and align various
departments to go after key areas within that structure, - leading
the goals for developers, designers, editors, marketers, and
- Ensure the group remains aligned with the biggest opportunities
and organizations goals and expectations.
- Represent the product to executives.
- Build excitement internally, ensuring a good product team
- Rally all the teams, with tracking and reporting, celebrating
- Product Strategy and Management experience.
- Skill in cultivating sustainable, strategic, and trusted
- The ability to build collaborative advantage, driving
- Adept at setting vision and executing plans to achieve
- Expertise in methodology and systems capabilities.
- Experience in analytical issue resolution.
- Insight to market share growth.
- Excellent Data Interpretation.
- App Development a MUST
- Ux/Ui Design
- Product Manager, 2 years min.
- Product Development, 5 years min.
- 3 years technology products.
- A full understanding of Retail.
- A BS/MS degree in related field.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule:Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:Ramsey, NJ 07446: Reliably commute or
planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)Work Location:
One location. Travel as needed.
At ReturnQueen we are relentlessly looking for opportunities to
enhance our truly unique app. Our users view all their online
purchases in one place and our Return Service picks up, processes
and sends back your online shopping returns. We look to solve the
biggest pain-points in the shopping cycle including printing of
labels, packaging items, waiting in lines, driving to the post
office or a return center and handling receipts. We are a start-up
organization and work in a fast-paced environment. Priorities can
change and we pivot easily with those changes.
Keywords: ReturnQueen, Paterson , Tech Product Manager, Executive , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!