Associate Director Medical Affairs
Company: NS Pharma, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThis position will provide medical/scientific
strategic input and executional expertise for the launch/support of
new medications for a rare, orphan disease indication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(Include but not limited to
the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Review all materials submitted to the Promotional Review
Committee for scientific/medical accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial and Market Access
Groups as the scientific resource.
- Serve as a liaison to the patient advocacy groups working
within this disease space.
- Analyze the competitor development and launch plan, trial
designs, data analysis method and life cycle management activities
and assess their position relative to the NS product.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians engaged in
the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Assist with publication planning and content development of
- Assist with the development of Advisory Board planning and
- Provide assistance in the training of medical science liaisons,
field sales force representatives and market access
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of the patient and
development of the patient journey, deriving insights from the data
that will help to inform strategy and tactical implications.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and interpret data and
translate that information into appropriate tactics and solutions
to support pre and post-launch communications objectives
- Clear understanding of the medical communications industry and
current knowledge of industry issues and trends
- Thorough understanding of compliance issues
- Excellent time management, multitasking and ability to deliver
on time and on point.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to teach or educate teams
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of medical
affairs or related areas
- Advanced degree (MD, PharmD, PhD)
- Experience with a diverse number of therapeutic areas,
preferably in rare disease
- Experience pre-launch and post launch communication
Keywords: NS Pharma, Inc., Paterson , Associate Director Medical Affairs, Executive , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!