Controller / CFO
Company: Tatum by Randstad
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Tatum has been engaged by our client, a thriving Private Equity
Group, to help identify a hands on CFO for one of their newly
acquired businesses. This role will begin as a STAND ALONE
position. The CFO is the first step in bringing the Accounting and
Finance function inhouse.
The CFO will be a trusted advisor to the President and other
members of the senior management team. This role will be
responsible for management, direction and oversight of the
company's finance function, including leading the financial
planning and analysis, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, tax,
treasury and audit functions. The CFO will be expected to provide
business and operational analyses, strategic insight as well as
tactical financial support.
- Managing and executing the Company's financial strategy in
accordance with strategic mandates.
- Establishing best-in-class finance and accounting functions for
- Providing leadership, direction, and the day-to-day management
of the finance & accounting department; and developing a trusted
Finance Partner/Function for the broader business.
- Partnering with the President and other members of the
Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to develop a strategy which
outlines and prioritizes the Company's key growth initiatives. The
plan will include specific details that explain how the various
functions will become best-in-class.
- Timely and accurate production of monthly financial and
operational reports; with additional supplementary weekly reporting
and ad hoc analysis, as needed, by Executives/Investors.
- Leading the M&A process including due diligence and
- Establishing key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and
processes for enhanced standard and repetitive reporting
The successful candidate will need to be a process oriented,
data-driven executive who thrives in an environment with a strong
performance and accountability culture. This individual will need
to be one who has successfully operated in fast-paced, complex
environments with strong emphasis on execution. The executive will
understand and champion the big picture strategy while translating
it into actionable steps for execution, to be understood at all
levels of the organization.
- Minimum of 10 years in progressive Financial Management
- Previous exposure to construction accounting is strongly
preferred (e.g., Percentage of Completion accounting).
- Strong financial reporting, cash flow, and working capital
management - with a focus on setting-up new office locations
- Experience in privately held or family-owned environments is a
plus, but not required.
- Experience streamlining accounting processes; including (i)
methodical procedures for each of the various accounting functions
(e.g., Purchasing, A/R, A/P) and (ii) formal, scheduled monthly
closing processes and business reviews.
- Experience managing all Functions and related personnel of the
Finance & Accounting Department, including HR and IT.
- Able to proactively-evaluate financial and operational data and
to provide relevant ad hoc analysis to supplement core financial
and operational reporting.
This role requires the CFO to sit onsite 5 days a week.
For immediate consideration email:email@example.com
Keywords: Tatum by Randstad, Paterson , Controller / CFO, Executive , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!