LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: Floral Long Term Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)Duties Include:
- Medication administration and treatments.
- Assist with admission, transfer and discharging of
- Document resident care services by charting in resident medical
record and department records.
- Educate residents regarding treatment, rehabilitation, change
of status, etc--- as well as family members.
- Adhering to infection control policies and procedures as well
as all other facility policies and procedures.
- Consult with resident's physician regarding resident's plan of
care as well as notifying them of any changes.
- Maintain resident's confidentiality and privacy.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to DOH standards of practice
and facility standards of care.
- Assist with solving resident's problems by working with the
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN program
- Experience in long term care preferred
- Excellent communicator, positive attitude, and team playerShift
- All shift available.Salary: $30 to $35 an hourAn Equal
Keywords: Floral Long Term Care, Paterson , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!