Home Infusion RN- Per Diem
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Key responsibilities for this position include: * Provide
high-quality, skilled, in-home Infusion therapy (most often
prescribed weekly. Anticipated infusion time is 1 hour).
* Complete visit specific nursing documentation and submit to
EVERSANA Life Sciences.
* Provide focused clinical education and support to patients,
family and caregivers, as appropriate.
* Establish the prescribed visit/infusion timeline in conjunction
with the patient and/or caregiver's availability. Communicate with
the patient and/or caregiver directly regarding visit
* Reconcile medications and supplies to ensure availability for
* Communicate with prescribing physician, EVERSANA Clinical Nurse
Coordinator and Pharmacists any and all significant changes (ex.
Dose or infusion changes, compliance issues, patient overall
condition, issues of therapy tolerance) while strictly adhering to
EVERSANA HIPAA regulations
* Participate in on-going quality improvement initiatives (ex.
On-site visits accompanied by an nurse surveyor, documentation
review, patient surveys, and other measurement/analysis tools).
Requirements for this position: * A current, active and
unrestricted RN license in your state
* Professional Liability Insurance (greater or equal to
$1mil/occurrence and $1mil/aggregate)
* Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers certification
* Completion of background check and drug screen
* Completion of EVERSANA provided training.
* Contractually required to shield patient's protected health
* Access to and ability to operate private and secured computer,
internet, email, telephone and voicemail
* Analytical, critical-thinking and interpersonal communication
* Recent IV therapy experience, required.
* Competence and comfort in responding to emergencies, severe
allergic reactions and/or anaphylaxis.
* Recent home care experience, preferred.
* Critical care nursing experience, preferred OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient's best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on
results. Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of
others. Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere,
anytime to achieve results. Communication Matters I speak up to
create transparent, thoughtful, and timely dialogue. Own It I hold
myself and others accountable for results. EVERSANA is the leading
independent provider of global services to the life science
industry. The company's integrated solutions are rooted in the
patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to
deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers,
channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500
organizations, including innovative start-ups and established
pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a
healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit Eversana
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. #LI-DNI
Keywords: Eversana, Paterson , Home Infusion RN- Per Diem, Healthcare , Ringwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!