Ultrasound Radiology/Vascular Sales Rep - DFW/Hous
Company: Mindray North America
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionULTRASOUND RAD/VAS SALES REPRESENTATIVE Dallas Ft
Worth/HoustonAccountability Objective:The Ultrasound
Radiology/Vascular Sales Representative for the specified region is
responsible for driving direct sales in hospitals and imaging
centers and maximizing revenue growth for the US Ultrasound Imaging
business within Mindray North America. This role includes
developing and managing relationships within the region of
responsibility while also supporting direct sales in the hospital's
target markets of hospital Radiology and Vascular departments. This
individual will collaborate closely with the POC direct sales
representatives, Patient Monitoring Rep, Regional Sales Manager,
Anesthesia Rep., and Clinical Technology Specialists to capitalize
on direct sales opportunities and drive direct sales revenue growth
throughout the US. This individual, on occasion, may also be
required to support distribution sales activities outside of the
hospitals and in the physician's office markets. The
Radiology/Vascular Sales Representative will interface with
Marketing and Engineering to provide customer feedback to support
product enhancements and new product designs for the North American
markets. Essential Functions:
- Coordinate direct sales efforts in hospitals and imaging
- Coordinate direct sales efforts with POC sales representatives,
region managers, Corporate Account Managers, and IDN Account
- Focus sales efforts in core markets with the below products:
- Hospital Radiology – RE7, ZS3, DC8 Expert, and Z1Pro.
- Hospital Vascular - RE7, ZS3, DC8 Expert, and Z1Pro.
- Outpatient Vascular Centers - RE7, ZS3, DC8 Expert.
- Outpatient Imaging Centers - RE7, ZS3, DC8 Expert.
- All other departments/locations – RE7
- Coordinate and support direct sales demonstrations,
installations, and in-services with ultrasound clinical
- Provide Zone Manager with monthly reports which include sales
forecasts for direct sales opportunities, demonstration reports,
and territory activity.
- Support regional and national ultrasound shows.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sale quotas.
- Foster collaborative communication with other Ultrasound Sales
Representatives, Marketing, and R & D team members to maximize
product growth and brand building.
- Actively manage open orders and outstanding credit balances for
all orders under management. Position Specifications: 1.
- Experience: 7+ years of healthcare capital equipment sales
experience. 5 + years of ultrasound sales experience
preferred.Previous management of healthcare capital equipment
- Education: B.S. / B.A. 2. Skills and Abilities
- Strong sales skills and knowledge of the strategic selling
- Strong ultrasound clinical knowledge.
- A motivated, self-driven, strategic individual possessing
excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with a passion for success and an
ability to mentor distributors and others.
- Strong competency in strategy.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making skills, and creative
skills. 3. Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Travel can reach as high as 70% of the time. *Except limited by
applicable law, upon hire, Mindray will require COVID vaccine
verification to be in compliance with relevant mandates and
customer credential validation to gain access in medical facilities
across the country. Mindray North America offers an attractive
compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional
environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be
contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Mindray North America, Paterson , Ultrasound Radiology/Vascular Sales Rep - DFW/Hous, Healthcare , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!