Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Forge Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
About Us:Forge Health is a mission-driven outpatient mental
health and substance use provider dedicated to providing the
highest quality, affordable, and effective "one-stop-shop" care to
individuals, families, and communities in need. As the first and
only behavioral healthcare provider with a proven, national
payer-validated ability to drive clinical outcomes that span all
areas of health, Forge Health is leading the charge in driving
innovation, improving care delivery, and shaping the future of
behavioral health care.At Forge, clinical care is paramount - it's
the heartbeat of our operations and the driving force in everything
we do. The skill and compassion of our staff are the crucial
components to extraordinary experiences and outcomes for those we
serve. With our current clinical footprint in the greater
Northeast, we have offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,
New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Virginia, and Connecticut - and we're
growing! We're thrilled to have been named the fastest growing
behavioral health company in 2021 by Inc. Magazine - a remarkable
honor that is a testament to our team's relentless commitment to
our mission.If you are passionate about providing high quality,
evidence-based care for individuals in need through an innovative
practice, then Forge is the right fit for you!Who we're looking
for:A passionate, dedicated, sharp mental health provider who wants
to be part of a growing, collaborative team. As a Clinician, you
will be provided best in class mental health services that will be
delivered via telehealth and in person, designed specifically to
treat addiction and mental health conditions for the populations we
serve. This position sits in our Paramus office and reports
directly to our Executive Clinical Director.What you'll be
- Facilitates traditional outpatient and intensive outpatient
programs and services for Mental Health conditions, and substance
use disorder, including individual and family therapy, as well as
case management for a caseload of individual client services.
- Responsible for assessing client for co-occurring and mental
health needs using DSM criteria.
- Completion of Initial Assessments for clients, as well as
assessing for appropriate level of care.
- Obtain and review records relevant to the current treatment
episode, and contact to relevant referral sources, family or
outside systems as needed.
- Prepare (as needed) and maintain treatment plan and necessary
revisions, in conjunction with the case manager.
- Coordinate with discharge planner regarding continuing care and
recommendations for discharge.
- Documentation of all counseling services in clinical
- Maintain all necessary logs required for administrative
- Complete relevant state-required work for clients on your
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team assigned to
the client and participate in case management meetings.
- Conduct individual and group counseling.
- Communicate with family members, attorneys, EAPS, doctors or
other outside resources, as needed, within provision of consent to
release documents, and document all communications.
- Initiate releases, contracts for safety or any other necessary
documents as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention and other functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.How we define success:
- Valid, unrestricted license in New Jersey as an LCSW or similar
credentials including LSW, LAC, LPC or LMFT.
- Masters Degree in Social Work or a similar fieldWhy Forge?The
opportunity:Our team refuses to compromise on integrity, and we
look for talented, driven hard workers who hold the same passion
for the pursuit of high quality, evidence-based mental health and
substance use care that we do. Our collective passion is driven and
embodied by our core values:
- Fulfilling: Our work creates lives that are complete and
self-actualized, enabling stronger families and communities - and a
therapeutic community rewarded by success
- Optimistic: Our passionate positivity and empathy overcome
setbacks and get you to your goals, scientifically and
- Reciprocal: Without mutual trust and commitment, there can be
- Grateful: We profoundly recognize and appreciate the trust of
our patients and the commitment of our clinicians
- Evidence-Based: We are committed to measurable outcomes, which
provide confidence to our patients and creates a standard of care
for ourselves and othersThe package:At Forge, our people are our
greatest asset. We're collaborative, empathetic, and passionate. We
learn from our mistakes, we carve out time to breathe, and we are
celebrated for our wins. In short, we know that we can't do what we
do without you! So, we designed a comprehensive, competitive
benefits package that reflects our appreciation of our people:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Comprehensive paid time off package
- Annual time off to volunteer
- Parental leave
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision package in which you
are covered from first day of employment
- Annual subscription to a leading meditation app
- An environment that fosters professional development including
financing for advanced licensure and certifications
- Internal supervision opportunities
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly
ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant, and high-end work environment
Keywords: Forge Health, Paterson , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!