Medical Scribe - Suffern Clinic
Company: USA Clinics Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Medical Scribe, you would help create a more
efficient office by capturing all patient clinical information and
accurately document it in the electronic medical record. By
efficiently and effectively doing so, you will help improve
clinical outcomes and reduce patient wait times. In addition, you
would ensure that the patient has an excellent service
experience.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist in the smooth operation of a Healthcare practice and
accompany the physician into the patient examination room in order
to transcribe/translate a history and physical exam, and accurately
document the physicians encounter with the patient and others
- List all proper diagnoses and symptoms as well as follow up
instructions and prescriptions as dictated by the physician.
- Transcribe patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology
tests, medications, etc.
- Document any procedures performed by the physician.ADDITIONAL
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Adhere to employer work practices.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
physicians, staff and managements.
- Effectively cope with typical job stress.
- Document work processes as required.
- Perform other duties as assignedRequirements
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 6 months experience as a Medical Scribe or
experience and/or training, or equivalent education and
- Optional: Seeking to continue higher education in medical
school or other healthcare profession
- Spanish Speaking is highly preferredBenefits
Keywords: USA Clinics Group, Paterson , Medical Scribe - Suffern Clinic, Healthcare , Suffern, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!