(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Fine Care Center
Posted on: November 23, 2022
YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW! Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant
looking for a great career opportunity, or a new CNA looking to
gain invaluable experience? Join the Fine Care Center family! With
competitive wages, flexible scheduling, medical benefits, and 24/7
support, we invite you to join our dedicated team! Whether you are
looking for full-time, part-time or per-diem, we offer tailored
employment solutions that meet your needs. Apply today for
immediate consideration! At Fine Care Center, YOU are our greatest
asset! We are proud to offer our (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants
the following benefits:
- Salary: $17-$22/hour weekdays, $18-$24/hour weekends!
- Pediatrics or Geriatrics units may be available - you
- Competitive Wages.
- Offices conveniently located throughout NY and NJ!
- Paid Orientation/Training.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling we work with you!
- Voluntary Medical Insurance available!
- Referral Bonus Program.
- 24/7 dedicated phone/text support
- Plus more! Inquire with a Fine Care Rep today! Fine Care Center
(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for providing
essential basic care to patients in a long-term care setting, as
well as offering compassionate, emotional and social support while
under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Requirements of the
(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant are as follows:
- Active New Jersey CNA Certification
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion is a MUST
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X-ray if positive
- 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference
- Original non-expired State Identification
- Original proof of Work Authorization About Fine Care Center:
Fine Care Center seeks to hire staff at our facilities throughout
New York and New Jersey. We hire Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed
Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs),
Dietary Aides, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Recreation personnel
for work in our nursing homes. At Fine Care Center our mission is
to provide our clients with comprehensive health services of the
highest quality in an atmosphere of humane care, dignity, and
respect. Fine Care Center offers valuable opportunities with
flexible scheduling and a range of work locations across the area.
Employees at Fine Care Center work full time, part time and
per-diem at the location most convenient to them. Join our team and
learn about how Fine Care can help you meet your nursing career
Keywords: Fine Care Center, Paterson , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!