Registered Nurse Supervisor
Company: Bond Health
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Bond Health -
RN Supervisor needed-Nursing and Rehab Facility in Paramus, NJ
A well-respected nursing and rehabilitation facility is looking for
an RN Supervisor 11pm-7am every weekend or every other weekend
- Current license as an RN in NYS
- 3 years nursing experience, with a minimum of 1 year in long
- Demonstrated competence as a nursing practitioner
- Demonstrated leadership and human relations skills
- Coordinates the planning, implementing and evaluating of
- Makes daily environmental rounds - identifying and correcting
- Submits an "RNS Checklist " to ADNS for each unit every
- Makes a daily clinical rounds seeing every resident on report
and every resident on precautions.
- Schedules comprehensive rounds with charge nurse to see and
evaluate nursing care on every resident on a regular
- Oversees that grooming and personal care needs are met on all
- Reviews, with charge nurses, all required documentation,
nursing care plans and transcription of medical orders.
- Evaluates every new admission and assures nursing care needs
- Evaluates every resident experiencing an accident/incident and
reviews documentation of same.
- Evaluates every resident experiencing a change of status in
health (including transfers to hospital) and reviews documentation
- Monitors administration of medications and provides corrective
in-service for nurses requiring the same.
- Monitors meals to assure compliance with policies.
- Assists in the orientation of new staff.
- Evaluates work performance of nursing staff.
- Provides disciplinary action and participates in
- May immediately suspend and/or require staff to clock out and
leave the facility for such unacceptable actions as drunkenness,
fighting, patient abuse, refusing an assignment, insubordination,
- Assists in the recruitment, selection, promotion, and
termination of employment of nursing personnel.
- Assures adequate staffing for all units calling replacement
staff as necessary.
- Completes investigation sheets on all accident reports and
submits to ADNS.
- Monitors for adequate supply of oxygen and for proper storage,
ordering additional oxygen as needed.
- Monitors emergency supplies and emergency drug boxes assuring
readiness for emergencies.
- Communicates clearly shift-to-shift for continuity of care and
reports to DNS through daily verbal reports. -
For more information, or to schedule an interview, please
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-302-0040 ext. 204
Keywords: Bond Health, Paterson , Registered Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!