Registered Respiratory Therapist, $15K Sign On Bonus
Company: Holy Cross Hospital
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Shift_7 Description:
- Administers respiratory care to all patients in accordance with
physicians' orders. To include mechanical ventilation, airway
management and blood gas procedures.
- Provides direct patient care to all pediatric and adult
- Acts as relief supervisor as necessary.
- Takes leadership role in a specialty area.
- Functions as a team leader and clinical resource person for a
- Provides or establishes inservice education relative to the
area of specialty as requested annually.
- Functions as a clinical resource person within the scope of
practice and education as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Accomplished goals and objectives set by Team Leader and
- Assures annual competencies are completed relative to area of
- Reviews policies annually relative to area of specialty.
- Stays abreast of national trends/changes relative to area of
- Current State of Florida License as a Registered Respiratory
Therapist from the Department of Health.
- BLS certification required. ACLS required if assisting with
diagnostic bronchoscopies Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Holy Cross Hospital, Paterson , Registered Respiratory Therapist, $15K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Florida, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!