Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: CareOne Management, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
OverviewThe CareOne at Teaneck mission is to define excellence
within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing
Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other
with respect, dignity, and compassion. Through a collaborative and
consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength
and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain
the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families,
and our valued employees.We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!If working with people who are dedicated,
compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to
you, then you will appreciate being a part of our team. We have
built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we
provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief
in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!We
are an Equal Opportunity EmployerEEO/AA/M/F/DVResponsibilitiesNew
Hire Bonus for Full & Part Time Hires!FT: - $2,500 PT: $2,000Hourly
rates up to $23/hourBalance Life & Work with a New Career
Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE)(SHORT TERM REHAB) (SKILLED NURSING)(SUB
ACUTE CARE) Now Hiring - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -
(Teaneck), (NJ)CareOne at TeaneckThe Certified Nursing Assistant is
responsible for, but not limited to:
- Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move
patients, or change linens.
- Active nursing aide certification in the state of
- Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting.
Dedication to quality care.QualificationsPosition Requirements:
- Must be a certified or state tested Nursing Assistant in
accordance with the laws of the state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
condition.Shift1stLicense Required / TypeCNA
Keywords: CareOne Management, LLC, Paterson , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Teaneck, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!