Registered Nurse RN
Company: YesCare Corp
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Experience & Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current valid state license for Registered Nurse.
- Possesses an active CPR certification.
- Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical
competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.A
background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.YesCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment
opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, gender, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran,
or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected
Veterans.ResponsibilitiesBelow is a list of your responsibilities
as a Registered Nurse (RN) with YesCare:
- Responds to and initiates care for medical emergencies
throughout the facility. This includes the ability to perform
continuous CPR until properly relieved.
- Administers and documents medications on the Medication
Administration Record. Documents all nursing care provided.
- Performs histories and physicals on inmates. Assesses patient
health status and refers to appropriate level of healthcare
provider. Physically assists Physician in patient examinations and
treatments. Implements and follows up on Physician / Dentist verbal
and written orders.
- Teaches healthcare information to patients and correctional
- Collects samples, specimens and cultures per Physician
- Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in
disaster drills. Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and
controlled medications. Adheres to Universal Precautions and other
appropriate infection control practices.
- Performs venipuncture and I.V. therapy.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Other duties as assigned by managementYesCare Benefits (only
applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education ReimbursementAbout YesCare
HealthCorrectional healthcare is not just a job. Its a calling.By
choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a YesCare
professional, you have access to the resources and support to
enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career
potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join YesCare
today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
expertise.Join Our Talent CommunityID 2022-13167Job Locations
US-NJ-PatersonCategory Nursing & Nursing AssistantPosition Type
PRNShift / Schedule VariableLocation ID 92027
Keywords: YesCare Corp, Paterson , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!