RN, Emergency Room Full Time 7a-7p
Company: Holy Name Hospital
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Emergency and Trauma opening in Teaneck, New Jersey. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Position Summary: Responsible for assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation of direct care to assigned patients
with simple to complex health care needs.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing holding
current New Jersey license. B.S.N. degree preferred. Will consider
newly licensed graduate.
Experience: Prefer a minimum one-year current clinical
Certification: Current NJ License. Required BLS, ACLS, & PALS
through American Heart Association. National certification related
to specialty area preferred.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Delivers patient care in accordance with the ANA Scope and
Standards of Care and Practice, Patient Bill of Rights and the ANA
Code of Ethics for Nurses.
- Delivers patient care in accordance with specialty specific
standards (e.g. Oncology Nurses Association, American Association
of Critical Care Nurses) as appropriate
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the patient plan of
care according to changing health care needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient teaching
using appropriate education resources and evaluates the
effectiveness of the teaching.
- Models effective leadership skill through role modeling,
mentoring and effective communication. Assumes charge nurse
responsibilities as assigned.
- Directly delegates and supervises the practice of ancillary
staff (LPN's, PCA's, Tech's, Unit Secretaries, etc.) and is
knowledgeable of the tenets of the NJ Scope of Practice
- Supports a professional practice environment by functioning as
a role model and resource person and also functions as a preceptor
for nursing staff and participates in the orientation of other unit
- Participates in unit-based and organization-wide activities,
committees and community activities as appropriate
- Identifies own learning needs with respect to nursing practice
and pursues educational support to meet these needs.
- Routinely utilizes Evidence Based Practice literature, policy
and procedure manuals and other available reference materials to
ensure consistency and accuracy in the delivery of care.
- Participates actively in the Performance Improvement process to
evaluate the quality of nursing care delivered to patients
Keyphrases: critical care medicine jobs, emergency room nursing
jobs, emergency room nurse jobs, emergency room technician jobs,
emergency room triage jobs, er nurse jobs, er tech jobs, er nursing
jobs, er triage jobs, er technician jobs
Keywords: Holy Name Hospital, Paterson , RN, Emergency Room Full Time 7a-7p, Healthcare , Teaneck, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!