Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Description:If you're looking to grow your career and
experience in a team-oriented environment, we encourage you to
apply today. Working at Boonton Care Center, a member of Allaire
Health Services means becoming a member of our family. We believe
caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is
no better place to realize that experience than with us. You will
be an integral member of our team and share in the opportunity to
make a difference in the lives of our residents each day. Our
success is a result of hiring great people that sets us apart.We
offer entry-level positions in healthcare. The CNA position gives
you a step into a nursing career, we also offer opportunities for
career advancement to pursue education as a Licensed Practical
Nurse or Registered Nurse. If you have outstanding customer service
skills and are looking to have a career versus a job, then give us
- $18 an hour!
- Career Advancement / Tuition Reimbursement -
- PTO- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- 401K -
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Hospital, Accident, Cancer, Short Term Disability, and Life
- Bathe or assist residents with bathing (bed bath, tub bath,
shower), according to the established schedule.
- Assist with restorative and rehabilitative care such as R.O.M.,
ambulating, turning, and positioning of residents.
- Feed and assist residents with oral cares.
- Update nurses with vital information on resident
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established
facility policies and procedures, nursing care procedures, and
facility safety rules and regulations.Requirements/Qualifications:
- Current NJ CNA license -
- Ability to pass background check. -Location:Boonton, NJ
Keywords: Boonton, Paterson , Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare , Boonton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!