Physical Therapist (Per Diem up to 40 hours/week)
Company: CareOne Management, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewThe CareOne at Teaneck mission is to define excellence
within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing
Patient Outcomes. -We treat Residents, their families and each
other with respect, dignity, and compassion. Through a
collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a
framework of strength and stability for our Centers and
Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and
service for Residents, families, and our valued employees. -We are
proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More! -If working with people who are dedicated,
compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to
you, then you will appreciate being a part of our team. We have
built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we
provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief
in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility! -We
are an Equal Opportunity
EmployerEEO/AA/M/F/DVResponsibilitiesBalance Life & Work with a New
Career Opportunity -Now Hiring -Physical Therapist Teaneck NJ -Per
Diem Hours Available!CareOne at Teaneck - -The Physical Therapist's
(PT) overall responsibility is to provide care to the resident at
the highest level. The PT participates as an integral part of the
interdisciplinary team, manages resources to meet the needs of the
resident and related customers balancing outcomes and cost
effective and efficient treatment. -Essential Duties and
- Provides and directs resident/resident rehabilitation care
within all general accepted practice methods, meeting all center,
state, federal, and accrediting standards.
- Evaluates residents/resident needs and establishes effective
and efficient treatment plans for the resident/residents
- Manages and coordinates the supervision of treatment plans with
all staff and other disciplines as indicated.
- Participates in the screening of all residents according to
directed schedules and practices.
- Provides feedback to the designated supervisor on all clinical
and rehabilitation issues.
- Participates in all center directed processes and
- Shows effective management of treatment and non-treatment
- Performs necessary clinical documentation to meet center,
state, federal, and accrediting agency requirements.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely billing records to meet
center, state, federal, and accrediting agency requirements
- Assists with marketing efforts as directed.
- Participates in in-service training programs as requested.
- May travel to other facilities to provide
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current and Active Physical Therapist license within the state
- Prefer-experience/knowledge in older adult rehabilitation.
- Prefer knowledge in governmental and regulatory guidelines in
designated healthcare settingsShift1stLicense Required /
Keywords: CareOne Management, LLC, Paterson , Physical Therapist (Per Diem up to 40 hours/week), Healthcare , Teaneck, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!