Commercial Loan Team Leader - Middle Mkt - Paramus
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Team Leader is responsible for the loan portfolio assigned
to, or developed by, the one or more team members reporting to
him/her. In addition to performing the duties of a Commercial Loan
Officer, the Team Leader is responsible for credit quality,
profitability and business development of the team.
In addition to all the functions of a Commercial Loan Officer, with
respect to the assigned portfolio, the Team Leader is expected
- Manage and supervise Loan Officers and Administrative
Assistants to ensure that their functions are properly performed
with respect to customer service, asset quality, loan approvals,
and business development.
- Properly train Junior Loan Officers.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental reports such as
budgets, strategic plan, etc.
- Develop improved methods of operation that would enhance
profitability, efficiency, business development, etc.
- Perform annual performance appraisals for staff.
- Make calls on accounts, prospects and COIs individually or
jointly with Loan Officers or Senior Management.
- Set and manage achievement of team goals.
- Driver's license required.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Paterson , Commercial Loan Team Leader - Middle Mkt - Paramus, Hospitality & Tourism , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!