Posted on: September 24, 2022
NIGHT CREW STOCKER
Why you will choose us:
Albertson's Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented
business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of
our company's philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic people who
enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we
provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth &
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical,
Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
What you bring to the table:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You agree that food is central in all our lives
- You enjoy the being on your feet, in fast paced, always moving
- You take pride in the work you do, with every detail, whether
big or small
- You don't mind working in different environments (freezer,
refrigerator, sales floor)
- Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As a Night Stocker, you provide friendly, courteous, and helpful
service. You keep the store looking filled and fresh by stocking
and organizing merchandise on the shelves. You work with various
approved tools throughout your shift (box cutters, compactors,
forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) to help you get your job done. The
Night Stocker is the magic behind the scenes who creates that
attractive store appearance for our customers through ensuring it's
stocked, clean, and bright. This individual also gets the
opportunity to expand their experiences as cashier or checker from
time to time.
Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: "We always support and recognize each other"
- Learning: "We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Ownership: "We always take actions to drive our success
- Competition: "We always act with integrity to win over the
- Inclusivity: "We always value everyone's perspective"
- Compassion: "We always treat each other and our customers with
kindness and respect"
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is
admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an
easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a
customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to
be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities,
and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34
states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned
with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons,
Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw's, Tom Thumb, United
Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson's Market,
Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky,
Amigos, Andronico's Community Markets, King's, Balducci's, and
Albertson's Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not
the official job description for the position. All employees must
comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable
laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may
vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job
description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.
Keywords: Albertsons, Paterson , Night Crew, Hospitality & Tourism , Sussex, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!