Field Service Technician - Pharma Packaging Equipment
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are offering an environment that enables colleagues to
demonstrate their capabilities, think out-of-the-box and create
value for the company.
You will provide timely and efficient installation, troubleshooting
and machine repair for our packaging machines at our customers
We offer an extensive benefit package of Medical, vacation,
personal/sick time and a 401k plan.
- Travel mostly in the tri-state area (NJ, NY, CT) on service,
install, repair, and PM visits.
- Skills in troubleshooting and installating packaging
- Desire to understand Mechanical and Electrical workings and
assembly of the machinery
- Read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Perform FAT's / IQOQ's on equipment.
- Use Multi-meter, caliper, and micrometer.
- Operate power tools and shop equipment etc.
5-7 years of experience desired
Valid Driver License
Strong computer/communication skills needed.
Positive, Strong Work Ethic and Professional Attitude
technica school, trade school, or college degree a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Overtime pays 1.5X
Driver's License (Required)
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Paterson , Field Service Technician - Pharma Packaging Equipment, IT / Software / Systems , Denville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!