Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking for a career in which you can make an impact? Join the
award-winning IQVIA eCOA team on its journey to disrupt the
healthcare industry and improve patients' clinical research
Who we're looking for:
You will be part of a small and growing team of developers located
across the US, focused on building new and modern software that's
positioned to revolution the clinical trial space. In this remote
role, you'll be empowered and encouraged to think "outside the box"
to develop innovative solutions to drive business and the industry
forward. Not only do you love to code, you are a self-motivated
individual who can apply strong critical thinking and
problem-solving skills to daily challenges. You're ultimately a
We're seeing immense growth in the industry, and so our core focus
is scaling our application with stable, distributed back-end
services. Bring your talent and drive to our team of passionate,
creative, and innovative thinkers, focused on developing a
support and resources of a large company but operate with a
start-up culture. You'll thrive in a fast-paced and agile
environment, during which you see real-time results.
* Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a
fast-paced startup-like environment.
* High standard of engineering quality through code reviews and
* Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
* Design, extend, and implement APIs.
* Create engineering efficiencies through automation and
development of tools.
* Regularly make specific determinations about system performance
and respond with sense of urgency to review and fix bug
* Define engineering processes for product launch and releases.
* Proactively work with Quality Assurance and DevOps to solve
* Review and refactor legacy code.
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers.
* Experience in working with Postgres, DynamoDB (Apache Pulsar,
Kafka, ScyllaDB a plus)
* Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud,
* Familiar with system monitoring services (DataDog, Sentry.io,
* Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal
* Strong attention to detail
Patients will always be the ultimate customer in healthcare, but
they need to be heard. Our goal is to help ensure that each patient
is at the center of care and give them a voice to share their
story. IQVIA's eCOA (electronic clinical outcomes assessment)
Division has developed an award-winning platform that intelligently
automates capturing patient's experiences through real-time,
direct-from-patient data collection. This enables the client
real-time access to the patient's experience, which in-turn,
improves the treatment and eventual outcome.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and
data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with
disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to
submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!