System Programmer II
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 Americas Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
The System Programmer II will be a key member of the Quality System
Support (QSS) team which is responsible for strategic development,
integration and maintenance of the Solution Support Division's
(SSD) Operations and Systems providing advanced technical support
for KMBS products and business solutions as well as performing
analyst tasks driven to delivering an industry leading service
platform. The QSS plays an integral role shaping the future vision
for the Contact Support Center (CSC) which is integral to our
national technical support program equipping our technical
specialists and service communities with communications and
analytics. These capabilities are a critical component in improving
our relationship, providing a differentiated experience resulting
in a competitive advantage to our dealers and internal branch
service partners reducing the lifecycle of reported issues and
increasing profits. The QSS partners closely with CRM, telephony,
networking, desktop technology to support the Technical Service
communities. Design custom workflows to route incoming phone calls
to the Contact Support Center (CSC /national technical support
hotline) based on types of product and specialist's skill levels.
These workflows are developed in close collaboration with the
Operations Management team.
The System Programmer will participate in the development and
support of the enterprises initiatives; consisting of design,
coding, implementation, and testing of all tiers of the NICE
Perform moves, adds, and changes to teams, skills, campaigns and
agents. Identify capacity and performance issues to ensure
uninterrupted service. Assist in the operational, strategic
planning, and business continuity solutions.
This position will be responsible for both technical and business
tasks including determining and managing customer expectations and
satisfaction, configuring NICE inContact products based on best
practices and customer requirements, coordinating
inter-departmental activities, resolving defects encountered during
the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting
other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development
Essential Job Functions
Work closely with the department Manager and the QSS Developers to
determine best application flow and program design for incoming
call flow projects
Build and maintain developed inContact workflows using
specifications documented by the Project Manager or department
Responsible for meeting deliverable dates as agreed upon during the
project planning stage.
Assist with the overall planned delivery of assigned applications
in collaboration with the project team.
Responsible for conceptually understanding the real-world business
use of the applications and workflows within assigned projects
Responsible for developing testing scenarios for developed
applications/workflows and for the delivery of production-quality
Work on multiple-project schedules simultaneously, and with
on-going production support on assigned projects/applications
Maintain and support applications/workflows after applications are
introduced to the production environment, as assigned.
Responsible for staying current with the latest changes in the
technology used in-house as well as maintaining a familiarity with
new and emerging web technologies
Provide day-to-day support to the business and Subject Matter
Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to
existing business requirements, processes and data models.
Lead requirements gathering, developing use case documentation and
partnering with business partners to deliver solutions.
Responsible for technical documentation, testing, supporting, and
troubleshooting all contact center platform infrastructure and
Provide configuration and programming to address new business
requests and support ongoing needs.
Provide business and technical analysis, business area assessment,
user needs analysis and business systems design.
Maintain current Contact Center platform and push for new
technologies/advancement in the Contact Center arena.
Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading contact center
Provide production support and individual or group training as
Analyze, build and modify call routing.
Will prepare and produce releases of software components to meet
Will support continuous improvements by investigating alternative
technology and presenting these for consideration and review.
Supports users and assists in troubleshooting by developing
documentation and self-help tools; document timely and detailed
notes related to problem and troubleshooting progress in ticketing
Develop alerting tools to aid in efficiently troubleshooting
Manage and work with various infrastructure teams, vendors, and
Develop LOEs for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change
Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business
cases for projects.
Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
Assist with the development of standards and evaluation of
Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent
Attend meetings and training as required.
Follow established department procedures, policies, and
Ability to work with sensitive information and keep that
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* 5+ years IT experience supporting Nice Incontact CxOne
* Knowledge of Nice inContact CXone:
* Workforce Management (ACD, IVR, Auto Dialer, WFM, Studio, Engage,
Interaction Analytics, POCs & Auto Attendant)
* Experience supporting next gen technologies and omni channel
voice, chat, SMS, email, social messaging and chatbot
* Strong understanding and experience designing complex call flows
involving ACD, IVR, CTI, skills based routing, custom screen
* Hands-on administration of contact center security
* Experience with Remedy and Nice inContacts Maxx client
* Understanding of dispositioning, tags and ACW
* Experience developing and modifying inContacts Studio scripting
* Strong understanding of Contact Center analytics
* Knowledge of networking principles, including SIP, H.323, TCP/IP,
VLANs, and QOS
* NICE inContact CXone experience is a MUST
* Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis / Object Oriented
* Hands-on experience developing procedures, functions, triggers,
indexes, constraints, materialized views, etc.
* SQL, XML, HTML knowledge, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, .NET 4.0, Visual
Basic, Windows Communication Framework Web Services
* Database design in Microsoft SQL
* Familiarity with project & software development life cycles
* Strong knowledge of Remedy, Service Now, MS Office, Visio
* Designs and delivers proof-of-concepts
* Working knowledge of unit testing
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve application performance
issues using debugging techniques
* Understanding of waterfall and Agile application design and
* Familiarity with a Dev Ops model with experience with ITIL and
automated testing tools
* Ability to recommend solutions, communicate benefits and
* Understanding of business processes, project management/planning,
* Must be motivated and be able to contribute in fast paced
environment while maintaining quality and performance
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, High level of
customer service, with a sense of responsibility, takes initiative
and ownership, following up to closure
* Broad skills in various technologies; analysis, business
* Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service;
team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adapter
* Experience working in a CI/CD (Continuous integration and
continuous delivery) environment
* Prior experience in PC and/or copier/printer service repair, A+,
MCP is a plus
* Must be available to assist with any operations
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* Certification or degree in Computer Science is preferred
* Microsoft knowledge
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Paterson , System Programmer II, IT / Software / Systems , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!