Software Sales Executive
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Do you enjoy solution sales to small, medium-sized and
enterprise companies?Alluvia provides integration solutions
impacting leading brands through pre-built configurable connectors
to interface SAP business One and SAP Business ByDesign ERP
(Enterprise Resource Planning) to external systems. Alluvia's
solution portfolio includes EDI, eCommerce, Marketplace Channels,
CRM, Logistics, Procurement & Spend Management, and Banking.
Alluvia combines intelligence, understanding, and integrity in
building customer and vendor relationships founded on cooperation
and measured by dedication.Job DescriptionWe are seeking a highly
motivated, achievement-driven Account Executive to contribute to
our double-digit growth. The Account Executive will extend our
reach through inbound, direct customer sales, and partner channel
sales providing expert discovery and exploration of new and
existing business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal
candidate will be able to identify opportunities, explain and
present how our business solutions can help to satisfy company's
complex technological needs.This person will join and inspire a
team of like-minded go-getters to support them throughout the sales
cycle to ultimately achieve our company vision. This exciting role
involves uncapped income potential and generous performance-based
- Maintain or exceed pipeline goals.
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise.
- Delivering high quality presentations in the Alluvia
- Cultivate relationships with prospective and existing clients
and partners in support of increasing recurring revenue
- Scope custom solutions for clients' and prospects' complex
- Maintain client database and track proper sales metrics and
results in CRM system.
- Qualify new leads and prospects.
- Work collaboratively with account management, sales
engineering, and marketing functions.
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and take part in trade
organizations that align with our business model.Qualifications
- Three to five years of B2B selling experience with some of that
in the software industry.
- Proven success at maintaining a sales quota.
- Having worked in ERP and familiar with integration (eCommerce,
Marketplace, EDI) a strong plus.
- Solid understanding of the value proposition for integrated
- Positive attitude with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with C-Level executives and/or business
owners.---Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work-life/mobility.
- Great work environment.
- Ability to work with national and international
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with match benefit
- Unmatched support and collaboration from your internal partners
to renew, grow, and support your accounts.
Keywords: Alluvia, Paterson , Software Sales Executive, IT / Software / Systems , Suffern, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!