PART-TIME (Days) Legal, Administrative and Personal Assistant
Company: Bascom Corporation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
PART-TIME (DAYS 3x Week - Monday 9-4, Tuesday, Wednesday or
Thursday 9-4)Small office currently located in Paterson (Passaic
County, New Jersey, specializing in Real Estate Investments and
financial opportunities is seeking a Part-Time Legal/Personal
Administrative Assistant with extensive experience with real estate
matters, knowledge with legal forms, as well as clerical and office
management. The candidate must be able to:
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis as it pertains to
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools
for easy use by the office.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and
- Performs everyday clerical and organizational tasks (i.e.
schedule meetings, manage calendars, answer calls/relates messages,
types correspondence via hardcopy and email, etc.)
- Run errands as requested
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodations and ground
- Assists owner with personal tasks when necessary
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Paralegal Experience (a must).
- Some educational knowledge of laws as it relates to real
- Some knowledge of real estate legal documents.
- Some knowledge of Tax Liens (desirable)
- One year of experience in a legal environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work, at
times, with in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel,
Word), Sage, and Quicken.
- Able to strategize and find solutions to problems with office
equipment, programs, cases, etc.
Keywords: Bascom Corporation, Paterson , PART-TIME (Days) Legal, Administrative and Personal Assistant, Legal , Paterson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!