Label Room Attendant
Company: Allied Reliability
Location: Port Jervis
Posted on: May 5, 2021
OverviewWe are looking for a Label Room
- Maintain large volumes of customer owned labels in proper
location, in a neat, organized and timely manner.
- Accepts assignments of inventory of customer items and
reportability of inventory to customers and production
- Receive, store and dispense proper labels to production lines
on a timely basis, using PMMR's and returns.
- Assists in the production, storage and correct issuance of
large assortment of rubber stamps and stencils used for case lot
- Some responsibility for coding specified labels by hand or by
- Some responsibility for obtaining codes from Quality Assurance
or Customer Service Representative. Ability to access QAD to find
- Maintains customer code log as required by the customer for
- Accurate writing and computer runs of tickets for floor persons
and/or compounders for shipping when necessary, which may include
bar codes, stencils, stamps, working with the computer, etc.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of all equipment in the Label
- As directed, issues and orders production supplies maintained
by Label Room, i.e. gloves, aprons, wipers, hairnets, etc.
- Ability to weigh count labels for correct inventory
- Fill in on the assembly floor as needed with such tasks as
Assembler, make copies, etc.
- All other assigned by supervisor.*MON*#LI-RG1Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Zero to three years experience in manufacturing
- Good communication and comprehension skills.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and English with good
- Basic computer skills.
- Good organization ability.
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Paterson , Label Room Attendant, Other , Port Jervis, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!