Company: HCL Technologies Ltd.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Description (Posting).
L3 Engineer Job Description:
- Supporting Experience on Cisco UCCE / UCCX / PCCE
- Cisco ICM/CCMP/CVP/CUIC & troubleshooting
- Scripting for call flow change or Holiday request.
- Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and
MGCP. Should be aware of ITIL process.
- Hands on Experience with Cisco routing & switching, Cisco voice
Devices & Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified
Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice
Gateway, Cisco IPT and Nice Logger.
- Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment
models and should understand functioning of voice network
- Knowledge and use of VOIP and Performance Management Tools and
integration experience with other Tools
- Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols
like ISDN and analogy signaling.
- Should be ready to work in 24/7 business support
- Should be having 7-9 years of experience on Cisco Voice
- Should be having work experience on CUCM/UCCE/UCCH/CVP
RESPOSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Work & Coordinate with Third Party Providers to assist in
Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems & OEMs for
- Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities
encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of
technical product documentation, up gradation & site
- Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon
experiences in CC field
- Performs Root Cause Analysis & Track and update key performance
- Act as a point of contact for all service delivery issues/
pending work/ escalations
- Provide team support and process improvements through
Maintain and Update Knowledge Base and documentation & Initiate
and implement processes improvements.
- Perform change management in accordance with change management
- Handles escalations & Participate in routine operational
meetings & Knowledge on Contracts and SLAs
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and
Written), Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Key Skills: CISCO UCCE. (1.) To adhere to quality standards,
regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide
support for on call escalations and doing incident and problem
management (3.) To independently resolve tickets and esnure that
the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.)
To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call
Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases (5.)
Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and
management, Training freshers, coaching analysts and conducting
interviewsorparticipation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or
contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service
Keywords: HCL Technologies Ltd., Paterson , Associate Consultant, Other , Sussex, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!