Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you the person who double checks your work as you go through
Do you love getting to know seniors and feel good about your
work at the end of the day?
If you do - you have found your next career!
What you will get to do as a Certified Medication Aide at
- Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance,
support and companionship.
- Engage and assist residents with activities of daily living
- Look for changes in residents' day and personal care needs to
update their personal Resident Care Plan.
- Encourage resident participation in community programs and
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You're a Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, Aide, Certified Nursing
Assistant, Medication Management, Medication Technician
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Paterson , Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Other , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!