Slot Cleaner 2nd Shift
Company: C&S Wholesale Grocers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the
largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the
industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a
supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services
customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent
supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with
over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best -
those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale
Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As a Slot Cleaner, you will be acting as sanitation support for
the Warehouse team and play a primary role in ensuring the
warehouse is in compliance with any/all food safety handling
- Clean and maintain warehouse aisles and product slots
- Clean spills including damaged product, oil, grease, broken
glass, etc. May require use of sawdust, brooms, mops, or
- Frequently, pull product out of the slot with a pallet jack and
clean slot with cleaning supplies and electric scrubber and replace
- May break areas and offices when necessary.
- Collecting and baling plastic wrap throughout your shift.
- May clean warehouse offices and employee break areas: empty
trash cans, clean windows, vacuum carpeted offices, collect paper
and empty boxes
- May clean and maintain warehouse restrooms through use of
disinfecting products when necessary
- Clean fire extinguishers. Ensure lights are turned off and
doors are locked when appropriate
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Travel Required:No
- Warehouse : Freezer (-20F to 0F)
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge :
- Special Skills : Must be capable of learning to operate
necessary equipment. Ability to learn and comprehend food safety
handling requirements. Demonstrates commitment and ability to work
safely. Show reliability and maintain satisfactory attendance.
Produce quality work. Ability to maintain required
productivity/work expectations. Ability to operate required
materials handling equipment (MHE). Must be able to use necessary
cleaning supplies. Excellent time management skills.
- Physical abilities: : Never balancing. Occasionally climbing up
to 4 ft. (Must have fall protection training and using proper fall
protection equipment). Occasionally smelling, kneeling, crawling,
pivoting, crouching, fingering, feeling and talking. Frequently
standing and walking on surface type (s): Carpet, tile, concrete.
Frequently sitting and stooping. Frequently reaching (level:
Waist/overhead, etc.). Frequently handling, carrying, pushing,
lifting and pulling up to 60 Lbs. Continuously seeing, hearing and
repetitive movement using both hands and feet. Must be able to
stand or walk on concrete floors throughout your scheduled shift,
with occasional overtime.
- Other: : Key Competencies
- (People) Inspires Trust Builds upon your Talent Creates an
Inclusive Work Environment : (Business) Drives for Results Drives
Continuous Improvement & Innovation Facilitates Change
Years Of Experience
- 0-2 : Relevant Experience .
Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High
School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity,
Quality, Safety, Values
2nd Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
Keywords: C&S Wholesale Grocers, Paterson , Slot Cleaner 2nd Shift, Other , Chester, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!