Company: Vornado Realty Trust
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Human Resources Coordinator primarily provides a range of
support to an assigned group of employees and handles the
day-to-day functions of Human Resources. This includes support for
any area of Human Resources including employee and labor relations,
administering and interpreting HR policies and procedures,
benefits, compliance, talent acquisition, leaves of absence and
working with the HR team members on various projects and
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all employees with
general HR questions and inquiries.
- Handle the day-to-day operational requirements of Human
Resources including onboarding, offboarding, employee status
changes, I-9 compliance and maintaining all departmental
correspondence and confidential employee files.
- Assist with talent acquisition process.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting the FMLA, FLA and
- Assist in creating and filing of the EEO-1 report for the
- Respond and maintain to unemployment claims and employment
- Coordinate programs and activities such as employee events and
other programs as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating and supporting the summer internship
- Oversee departmental e-mailboxes and send out company
communications as requested.
- Organize and process all departmental invoices.
- Audit, correlate and distribute various Human Resources reports
to appropriate departments and recommend corrective action.
- Keep current with federal, state, and local employment
- Organize and prioritize workload and keep the HR team aware of
any competing deadlines or overflow requests.
- Maintain office routines in supervisors' and co-worker's
absence to assure the smooth flow of the daily operations of the HR
- Perform ad-hoc projects upon request.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2+ years working in a Corporate HR/Benefits Department
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and writing skills with
attention to detail.Experience working with an HRIS systems and
confidential electronic filing (UKG or UltiPro preferred)
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Must be willing to take initiative, prioritize and multi-task
while still exhibiting good judgment in a somewhat fast paced
Vornado Realty Trust is not offering relocation for this
position located in our Paramus NJ office
Vornado Realty Trust is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual preference, age, status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Keywords: Vornado Realty Trust, Paterson , HR Coordinator, Other , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!