FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Fulfillment Lead, this means:
- Picking and checking merchandise for customer pickup, delivery,
and installer pickup.
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers as they
enter the store, helping them find merchandise if needed.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do
The Fulfillment Lead spends most of his/her time checking,
managing, and fulfilling orders. These orders consist of online,
pick up later, delivery, install and pro. As Fulfillment Lead,
he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the
Fulfillment Associates. This associate also assists by making
recommendations to solve issues and by prioritizing work to meet
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile
phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and
- 1 year of retail experience providing customer service,
including identifying and resolving customer issues, greeting
customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers,
and thanking customers for their business.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as
may be required by law.
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's
- 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and
filing paperwork including invoices.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including
directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or product
fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in
related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Paterson , FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day, Other , Newburgh, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!