Manager - Transaction Advisory Services
Company: PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
Location: Woodcliff Lake
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Manager will work closely with our clients and team members
in providing financial and operational analysis in connection with
buy-side and sell-side due diligence engagements. Through analysis
of financial, commercial and operational data, this individual will
provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase
value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in M & A
The Manager will help identify key value drivers, challenge
assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on
hidden value, and work with PKF O'Connor Davies service teams to
deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during and after
the transaction. The Manager will lead engagements supported by
Partners who will educate, train and promote a great working
environment. PKF O'Connor Davies continues to grow its practice and
the candidate selected will have room for continued advancement and
promotion throughout their career.
- Manage and participate in due diligence engagements related to
acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic
- Analyze financial/operational results of targets through
reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring
or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to
achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow
- Perform industry and company research. Correlate due diligence
findings with client valuations.
- Manage expectations of service and review the work of Staff and
- Conduct timely performance reviews for Staff and Senior
employees and help to develop and guide staff.
- Generate new business opportunities. Identify business
development opportunities and assist Partners and Directors on
proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses,
participating in the proposal process, building client
relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and
communicating directly with the target company.
- BA/BS degree and approximately 3-5 years of TAS work
experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of
related work experience.
- Big 4 TAS practice experience preferred.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance preferred.
- CPA certification required.
- Experience including at least 3+ years of relevant external
audit experience in a public accounting firm. Audit experience
within manufacturing, distribution and retail/consumer product
- Must have a strong understanding of cost accounting and
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new
challenges and ideas.
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to
travel, when necessary.
- Working knowledge of data analytics and available tools.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client
- Travel to various client sites throughout the tristate area,
ability to travel domestically to meet client needs and travel to
other PKFOD office locations may be required.
Keywords: PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP, Paterson , Manager - Transaction Advisory Services, Other , Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!