Hygienist - RDH
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hygienist - RDH
Join the general practice team as a Hygienist and say 'yes'
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners,
digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- Competitive salary & profit sharing mix
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive
- Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in
your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced
hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free
dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth
Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our
Smile Wide Smile Safe
With industry-leading new patient demand, you'll make a difference
in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online)
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
- Paid time off PTO and holidays
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits
- Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory
Manager, Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient's overall oral health examining oral cavity
for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and
reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental
staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow
up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with
treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in
the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive
non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental
Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
** Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Aspen Dental - 1431 Union Ave/ RT 300 7356 Newburgh, New York 12550
United States EASTERN NY,
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Paterson , Hygienist - RDH, Other , Newburgh, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!