Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager
Company: National Vision
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to Store Manager, District
Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Assist Store Manager with hiring, supervising and training all
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with
the doctor, other NVI associates, host store associates and
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients
according to NVI guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients,
as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
Keywords: National Vision, Paterson , Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager, Other , Newburgh, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!