Field Service Technician I
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Clean Harbors Newburgh, NY is looking for
Environmental Field Laborers, known internally as
an Environmental Technician, to join their safety conscious team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of
tasks associated with emergency response, hazardous waste clean-up,
site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of
hazardous materials. All candidates must have a valid drivers
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages with opportunity for
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Engage in physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
- Perform emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Works at elevations including working from ladders and
scaffolding as well as in environments with elevated noise levels
and confined space.
What does it take to work for Clean
- Previous labor experience preferred (i.e. Construction);
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Ability to travel as business demands require;
- Will be required to complete confined space entry (CSE) and 40
Hour OSHA Training.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/en
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Paterson , Field Service Technician I, Other , Newburgh, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!