Phlebotomist Supervisor (FT, 40 Hours)
Company: BioReference Laboratories
Posted on: October 12, 2021
We are looking for a Phlebotomist 40 hours per week in our
Newburgh, NY location.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, weekends
The Phlebotomy Supervisor evaluates, trains and schedules the
day to day staffing of phlebotomist. Coordinate duties and assist
with the interpretation and clarification of miscellaneous
1) Ability to coordinate phlebotomist's schedules through
resourceful and creative thinking to accommodate clients'
2) Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external
clients including patients, sales, client service, logistics,
senior management, etc.
3) Ability to understand all fundamental phlebotomy procedures
and ensure that all phlebotomists are capable of following these
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma, Degree a Plus
- 5+ years supervisory experience-managing 20+ employees during
- Experience with Cancer patients
- Proficient Computer skills
- Phlebotomy Certified
- Basic technical knowledge a plus
Some weekends and possible late evenings
Picking up and delivering equipment
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: BioReference Laboratories, Paterson , Phlebotomist Supervisor (FT, 40 Hours), Other , NEWBURGH, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!