Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Responsible for receiving product and ensures that
aisles/freezers and refrigerators are stocked, labeled, clean and
delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships
with large customers.
- Supervises all activities in the Seafood Department including
product placement, rotation, signage, and displays. Is responsible
for overall department appearance, cleanliness, and adherence to
both government and corporate ordinances. Must maintain records as
required. In the role of Seafood Manager, he/she will oversee the
Assistant Seafood Manager (if applicable), Seafood Supervisors (if
applicable) and Stockers to assure that the Seafood Department is
operating in a manner that adheres to company standards.
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises the receiving of all seafood products and ensures that
the proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Maintains refrigerated equipment and makes sure maintenance
contracts and schedules are followed.
- Supervises the ordering of seafood products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Makes sure all the employees in the department can work the
equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Performs weekly self audits of the Seafood Department.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 9:00AM
Shift length: 9 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Paterson , Seafood Manager, Other , Newburgh, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!