Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Accounting Now
Posted on: November 18, 2021
A Technology company in Somerset County is looking for an
experienced Accounts Payable professional. Responsibilities include
managing all facets of Accounts Payable including:
- Processing invoices for payment in a timely and accurate
- Comparing invoices to purchase orders, terms of payment and
- Performing reconciliations of vendor's statements to internal
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and
- Providing excellence in support to internal staff and outside
- Assist in making improvements to work processes
- Perform special projects as assigned.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on all aspects of Accounts
- Bookkeeping experience a Plus.
- Proficient in Excel with experience in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Experience in processing expense reportsAt the company , we
aspire to contribute to the success of our partners and customers.
When hiring new team members, we look for people who are inspired
by this mission, and who would fit in well with the
customer-focused, collaborative, and solutions-oriented culture of
our company. We pride ourselves in the integrity that we bring to
our business relationships and the success that we derive in
sustaining profitable growth for our company. All of our team
members make a difference as they experience the impact of their
work and individual contributions. The company does not base any
employment decisions on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, marital status, military status, or any other
characteristic protected by State or Federal law. Any type of
discrimination or harassment in the workplace based on these
protected classes is strictly prohibited by the company.
Keywords: Accounting Now, Paterson , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Franklin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!