CRM Specialist USA
Posted on: November 18, 2021
It's not about technology. It's about life.
At Volvo Cars, we're on a mission to make people's lives less
complicated. We never start with technology and try to squeeze
people in around it - we always design our cars around people, and
we innovate to provide safe, sustainable and convenient mobility.
Want to join us?
Job Summary :
CRM Americas supports marketing and consumer data for Brasil,
Canada, Mexico, and the United States. We work as a shared service
Center maximizing efficiencies, economies of scale and good
practice sharing. This role will focus on serving as a subject
matter expert and liaison to all regions within the America's
market for Volvo Car Group. This includes identifying key best
practices across Canada, LATAM, Brazil, and US and providing
support to each region as needed regarding CRM content, marketing
channel/templates, and work closely with audience segmentation team
to help regional teams maximize loyalty and retention in each
strategic region. This role requires constant communication,
transparency, and coordination across regional teams and building
networks in each region.
- Review and enhance Consumer Data Quality
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and create synergies
between market regions (Canada, LATAM, Brazil, US) to share best
practices pertaining to CRM Marketing. This includes shared
content, templates, and works closely with audience data miners to
provide segmentation support to regions as needed.
- Manage relationships and expectations from market and internal
stakeholders through appropriate communication tools (status
meetings, email, calls, errand tool)
- Roll-out and manage content for new CRM communication
- Coordinate system investigations, work with CED team to elevate
system issues and track progress
- Participate in developing and implementing CRM Plans with
Americas marketing teams
- Coordinate Data processing and governance to support Compliance
and Privacy regulations and maintain CRM data reporting policies
with governance teams
- Keep updated on CRM strategies and best practices
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Data Analytics and MarTech
- 1-3 years of experience in CRM operations
- Strong communication and relationship building
- Planning and project management skills across a multi-national
- Excellent English skills (Spanish and/or French Canadian a
- Marketing, business intelligence, and CRM system skills
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for results
- A true team player
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills,
with strong attention to detail and follow through
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide
freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are
committed to simplifying our customers' lives by offering better
technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and
bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them,
their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars' continued success is the result of a collaborative,
diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo
Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we
are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over
40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the
best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At
Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and
aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a
journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and
electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Mahwah, NJ, US
Job requisition ID: 54877
Keywords: Volvo, Paterson , CRM Specialist USA, Other , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!