Kit Prep Assembly
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Kelly is hiring Kit Prep Assemblers for Jabil in St. Petersburg!
Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job
looks pretty great. Kelly -- Professional & Industrial is looking
for Kit Prep Assemblers to work at a Jabil which is Global
Manufacturing Company specializing in the Defense and Aerospace
Industry! Direct Hire!!! Get out of the heat and come work in a
climate-controlled environment! Details
- 1st Shift: 7:00am to 3:00pm
- 30-minute PAID lunch!!
- Pay Rate: $13.19/hour Why you should apply to be a Kit Prep
- Full cafeteria available
- Climate-controlled and clean environment
- Access to fitness and wellness center
- Commitment to health and safety How will you contribute? You'll
- Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including
- Perform basic, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly
operations and labeling of components, assemblies or
- Prepare and manually assemble inserted components per visual
aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
- Visually inspect parts for proper insertion and placement.
- Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
- Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and
- Accurately maintain progress reports; monitor and restock parts
bins as required.
- Work under direct, close supervision of the Manufacturing
Supervisor or Line Manger, or other management as assigned.
- Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
policy. Your Key Qualifications as a Kit Prep Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent required; or one to three
months related experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain
and maintain all required job-related certifications.
- Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and
ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two-digit
numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching,
loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is
lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision requirements for this job
include close vision for examining circuit boards and parts, the
ability to read visual aids and parts bins, and visually identify
specific parts and polarity. Customer Benefits
- Medical plan options with BC/BS which include pharmacy - PPO,
HRA and HAS, Dental Insurance and 2 Vision plan options
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - Company Paid
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Company Paid
- Supplemental Life options for employee, spouse, and
- Voluntary Benefits - Hospital Indemnity, Accident (non-work
related), Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection, Legal
Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Plan - 100% match on the first 3 percent and 50% on the
next 2 percent, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Partnering for
Performance (like Profit Sharing)
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Life Works Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement What happens next? Once you apply, you'll
proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a
good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out,
you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will
have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even
more. Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply to today! #LI2021 Why Kelly
-- ? You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward,
and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing
experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities
where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills
and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of
where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up. About Kelly
-- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Paterson , Kit Prep Assembly, Other , Florida, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!